Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wow, I am in complete shock that I have found this forum. I am SUCH a huge XD fan. I just recently bought a subcompact XD for concealing and carrying purpose and I have nothing but good things to say about it. I have been browsing this forum for several hours now and have found pretty much all the answers to every qeustion I could possible have. I wanted to give out my graditude and say thanks for the hard work put together.
I am such a huge forum junkie, so I hope you guys don't mind gaining another soon to be regular. I'd like to stick around to spread and gain some more knowledge!!

I am a huge gun fanatic as well.... I own a few rugers(love their decocking mechanism), SA-XD, high point (ack), Romanian AK-47, .223 sniper rifle, Highly modified M-4

A little about me: My name is John, aka lucky13 aka lucky. I'm currently in the Army, been in 6 years. Do a little "bounty" hunting work in DC... shhh ;)... I currently live in Newport News, VA and am a very Avid fire-arms collector.

Heres a few pics of my collection hope you guys don't mind :)

Where my passion is at :)

AK

My pride and joy

My ruger p345

Ruger p94se

Here's my POS .380 **I hate it, anyone want it??**
The slide flew back and nearly popped me in the head after firing only 200 rounds through it

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Honestly.... I can't boast enough about the 345. I only have one problem... the clip release.. I'm left handed and I find myself doing to much hand work to release the clip. But other than that, shoots like a dream, shot group is unbelievably nice and the grip is amazing. I was hanging out with a glock lover at the range and I let 'em handle my 345 and he was simply amazed... Was considering of purchasing himself one. The grip and handle is extremely! comfortable.

·
Registered
345 Posts
Welcome!

Nice collection! BTW, you're not always on AOL cause I just added Luckys13 to my buddy list and you were off line at 10:44pm EST :lol:

·
Premium Member
16,428 Posts
Welcome. Nice M4 I I want to build on like it. I Just bought a stripped lower hoping to buy the upper kit next month.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Actually I am always signed on aol... its just that my IM's are off unless you are on MY buddy list.

So shoot me a pm with your aim/aol name...

but for the next 15 mins I will turn my IM's on.

EDIT- Also thankyou for the welcoming glad to be here... WONDERFUL site....

Also to the ADMINS: don't mind if I kinda spam your site a little bit to my friends? I really wanna share the knowledge and expertise of this site.

Thanks again.

·
Registered
200 Posts
welcome to the forum.
thanks for the pics ....Its a plus.... soak up the knowledge, there is plenty to go around.
welcome and enjoy the madness.

·
Registered
2,078 Posts
Welcome to the forum. What?!?!?! No FN-FAL?!?!?!?!? Oh the humanity. BTW, was that a Hi-Point that beaned you in the head? I keep hearing mixed stories about those guns.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
manygunner said:
Welcome to the forum. What?!?!?! No FN-FAL?!?!?!?!? Oh the humanity. BTW, was that a Hi-Point that beaned you in the head? I keep hearing mixed stories about those guns.
LOL!!!

Yes it was a .380 high point... ack, I'd feel much better with my slingshot.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts