Springfield XD Forum banner

HellCat Velcro Swatch in Pouch

2K views 8 replies 4 participants last post by  rosecrans1 
#1 ·
Does anyone have any idea what the Velcro "thingy" is in the factory supplied pouch that the Hellcat comes in?????

#7 ·
I don't know, ArmyGuy. I'm sure they are cost cutting from the hard cases my XDs and 1911 came in. Looking in the pic at the stretch band at the bottom of the frame, it's tough trying to get one of the Hellcat's mags in that band. Way too tight! I wonder if this pouch isn't repurposed for this product. I love the gun. I think it's equal to or better than the Sig 365 but the pouch it came in.........between that small Velcro swatch that isn't long enough to hold anything and the elastic band, it makes no sense!?!
Most of those hard cases are never ever used again until the arm is sold or traded but this pouch is a mystery of it's own.

#9 ·
This pouch is what the SA 911 ships in and there is a holster attached to this section. So it really isn't for anything with a Hellcat since the velcro swatch is too wide and the strip too narrow to really hold anything. SA just re-purposed the pouches from another gun they issued a year earlier. Cost savings. (or cheapness). :rolleyes:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.