Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
1,622 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone running a rail light and/or a Red Dot on their Hellcat???

If so, please share which one, impressions and share pics if possible.

THANK YOU!!!

·
Registered
1,622 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'm just now getting a holster, supposed to arrive tomorrow. So I'm in same boat as you

CTL Tactical Light

Shield SMSc Micro Red Dot - 4 M.O.A.
Thank you for your note.

Prior to deciding on a holster, I’m trying to decide on any future rail lights and a Red Dot. I’ve been looking at the “O-Light PL-Mini 2,” which in comparison to the link you provided for me, is a 600 Lumen light and has some rather high reviews. Did you already buy the one in the link you sent me?

·
Registered
622 Posts
Thank you for your note.

Prior to deciding on a holster, I’m trying to decide on any future rail lights and a Red Dot. I’ve been looking at the “O-Light PL-Mini 2,” which in comparison to the link you provided for me, is a 600 Lumen light and has some rather high reviews. Did you already buy the one in the link you sent me?
No not yet, just looking at options right now.

·
Registered
1,622 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
No not yet, just looking at options right now.
I believe I’m going with the O-Light option. It’s a very nice setup with very favorable reviews. Thanks for reaching out. Best of luck!!!

·
Registered
1,622 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

·
Registered
1,622 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I could have sworn the o light was confirmed to not fit the hellcat keep me updated on that one
As far as my research yields, it does fit the Hellcat. Take a look at the link above. Hope this helps!!! Enjoy your weekend.

·
Registered
1,622 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Ahhh I see but it’s not flushed plus theirs wiggle room getting a case for it is going to be a *****.

FYI: I’ve already found a custom kydex holster that accommodates this O-Light, the Red Dot possibility and a threaded barrel, if I were to choose. I’m not convinced that guy installed the light 100% properly. Personally, I have no problem with it not being flush at the barrel end. Overall, I think I t’s a win.

·
Registered
5 Posts
When you’re ordering everything I would love to see your set up. Me personally I’m going with laser and light since chances are nothing will be flushed enough anyways.

·
Registered
1,622 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
When you’re ordering everything I would love to see your set up. Me personally I’m going with laser and light since chances are nothing will be flushed enough anyways.
Ordered it last night. I’ll try and drop back in once it arrives and I’m able to get some pics to post. Have a great weekend!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts