Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I bet if Springfield built the Hellcat with the rounded Mod2 Grip it would feel better in the hand and less felt recoil.

·
Premium Member
974 Posts
The rounded grip would likely add a slight, very slight bit of length to the gun, a person could just move up to a XD9 SC and have more capacity too

Reactions: Alex35

·
Registered
664 Posts
Or add more grip circumference, a palm safety, internal extractor, 3.8 length barrel, a lever for a loaded chamber indicator, and some extra weight.

·
Premium Member
974 Posts
Or add more grip circumference, a palm safety, internal extractor, 3.8 length barrel, a lever for a loaded chamber indicator, and some extra weight.
Can't pocket carry that.

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
Can't pocket carry that.
I was surprised when I rented the Hellcat. I went in to buy the Hellcat but wanted to one shoot it first. The range had one in the rental cabinet. I rented it and just for the heck of it I rented a Sig P365 too and shot them side by side. I walked out with the Sig. I like my XD mod 2's and my XDM, but I found the Hellcat to be very Glock like in the feel. Don't know what it is but I still want a Hellcat. If Springfield ever builds the Hellcat in .380 I bet it would be a real nice shooter.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts