Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5,337 Posts
In my experience the addition of any plate to an optic kills the ability to cowitness. Even more so with regular profile sights.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
In my experience the addition of any plate to an optic kills the ability to cowitness. Even more so with regular profile sights.
That's what I thought, but the C&H plate is only .045'' thick. I ended up calling them and they say the stock sights will still co-witness on the Hellcat, so I'm pretty happy about that.

·
Registered
5,337 Posts
That's what I thought, but the C&H plate is only .045'' thick. I ended up calling them and they say the stock sights will still co-witness on the Hellcat, so I'm pretty happy about that.
That’s the problem with adding plates to adapt to a certain footprint. It’s a crap shoot after that. Dealing with the same issue with the optic on my APC9

·
Registered
1 Posts
.45 is a hair off !/2 in I just measure that to my 507k and the rear sight gets buried.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts