Springfield XD Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,679 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
They had one at the range but didn't have one for sale. Nice gun and nice trigger. You HK fans should like it.

·
Registered
18,867 Posts
All my local sources are telling me we won't see one in my area until August, so I'm going to have to wait to get my grubby mitts on it. Looks like with the new 1911 I bought I'll just be looking anyway, I need to sell some stuff to buy more stuff.

Did you actually get a chance to shoot it?

·
Registered
1,679 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
All my local sources are telling me we won't see one in my area until August, so I'm going to have to wait to get my grubby mitts on it. Looks like with the new 1911 I bought I'll just be looking anyway, I need to sell some stuff to buy more stuff.

Did you actually get a chance to shoot it?
I did not get the chance to shoot it. Just dry fired it and held it. The trigger is sweet. Totally different feel and action than the PPQ. They didn't have one for sale but told me to expect around $675. That 1911 of yours is sweet! Extremely jealous about that. I did sell my PPQ tonight and might shop tomorrow.:-D

·
Registered
18,867 Posts
I did not get the chance to shoot it. Just dry fired it and held it. The trigger is sweet. Totally different feel and action than the PPQ. They didn't have one for sale but told me to expect around $675. That 1911 of yours is sweet! Extremely jealous about that. I did sell my PPQ tonight and might shop tomorrow.:-D
Sold the PPQ? That's the first time I've heard someone selling one of those, pretty much everyone who gets them loves them. I was all set to buy a Navy version until I saw the long slide version with the vents in it and now if I get one that's going to be it.

·
Registered
889 Posts
I got mine in earlier. Haven't had the chance to fire it yet, but I have been dry firing it a little. That trigger is really great. :D

My only gripe so far is the sights. But those are easily replaced.

·
Registered
1,679 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Sold the PPQ? That's the first time I've heard someone selling one of those, pretty much everyone who gets them loves them. I was all set to buy a Navy version until I saw the long slide version with the vents in it and now if I get one that's going to be it.
It was a safe queen. Needed to be in the hands of somebody that was going to use it. Ive all but decided on a M&P 9 to replace it. A Glock 17 is lingering in my mind so thats still an option but it will be one of those two.

·
Registered
5,986 Posts
There are 20 VP9s for sale on gunbroker at the moment. From the sales, it looks like $620-630 is the going rate.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts