Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello fellow XD'ers,

I'm completely new to forums, I don't know if there are any secret rules here or whatever but if so I will probably end up breaking them. I'm here because I (probably obviously) have a Mod 2 9mm and I've recently started getting more into modifying my guns. I've seen all of you talk about this James fellow and I was looking to get some opinions. I want to make my gun lighter, with a lighter trigger pull, with better sights and I wanna know if there are any wild mods any of you have done to your babies that I just don't know about. I really like the RAPTOR One slide and the Truglo TFX sights. I haven't really found too many trigger options out there for them and I know the Glock world is littered with triggers. Should I buy the RAPTOR slide and truglo sights and send them to James or what? Please help!

·
Registered
17 Posts
I know alot people speak highly of the PRP Drop-in triggers. Takes it from a 6 pound trigger pull to around 4 pound and a nice reduction in trigger pull distance and reset. I'm thinking about doing that.

·
Registered
8 Posts
I know alot people speak highly of the PRP Drop-in triggers. Takes it from a 6 pound trigger pull to around 4 pound and a nice reduction in trigger pull distance and reset. I'm thinking about doing that.
But where can you buy a PRP TOTAL TRIGGER KIT for your XD mod 2 .40 cal at, at the best price??? Thanks for your help guys!!! An another question, does anyone know who makes a chrome or brass coated black magwell for these sub compact XD mod 2 40's????

·
Registered
1,777 Posts
But where can you buy a PRP TOTAL TRIGGER KIT for your XD mod 2 .40 cal at, at the best price??? Thanks for your help guys!!! An another question, does anyone know who makes a chrome or brass coated black magwell for these sub compact XD mod 2 40's????
I have bought all 5 of my prp kits rite from prp.

·
Registered
295 Posts
I honestly never see XD sights in my local gun stores, mostly Glock and M&P accessories

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 5 of 5 Posts