Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,329 Posts
I was going to purchase one mag because the price was right until it showed that shipping is $10 :shock: on a $20 mag. :(

Shipping would be about $2 max through USPS or $5 through UPS.
I just can't justify price gouging on shipping to make up for "deals" on what you are buying.

Thank for the heads up though!

·
Registered
9,947 Posts
CDNN is great shipping for buying a lot of items from them at one time especially on heavy items of firearms.

·
Super Moderator
10,574 Posts
Zip, did you get out of the mag business?

Ed

·
Registered
1,556 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hi Ed,

Well, the was one guy here who started advertising them so I stopped doing it. I wasn't really in the biz, I was just doing for those guys who couldn't find them back in the day.

BTW, I still have my 2 HS2000s. Lost track of how many rounds they have through them.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Thanks for the tip on the mags. I had paid $29 for my hi-cap mags at my local gun shop. I purchased 2 of the 40 S&W mags at $19.99 each. WIth shipping, that's $24.99 each, so I still saved $10.
Heck, I'm starting to sound like my wife - buying stuff to save money!?? ;O))

Ron

·
Registered
1,556 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
My brother and I bought 9 mags. Shipping only added about a buck per mag to the cost. Plus we (me, since he doesn't know about it) got a free lock blade knife with the purchase.

·
Premium Member
3,601 Posts
Take a look at their whole selection. Lots of good stuff and a one time fee of $10 is unheard of these days. Yeah, if you buy just one item, it's not a bargain.
I bought a scope and a magazine for a rifle once and they sent a free computer game as a bonus. I am a customer for life! :D

Oh yeah, you will get on their mailing list and get their catalog every few months. SUPER DEALS on rifles, pistols and other shooting stuff.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts