Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,497 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Mine was 14.97, noticed tonight that it is down to 13.97 :D small step in the right direction :D

·
Registered
31,246 Posts
Woo hoo...thats not a bad price for brass 45ACP these days.

I don't have an XD in 45, but my 4 1911s and P220 will use plenty!

Good to know...I am going there tomorrow and will nab a few boxes for the ammo closet.

- brickboy240

·
Registered
2,079 Posts
Has anyone noticed the price on WWB .45? It's been $29.88 since I've had my XD, but I wouldn't mind if it dropped a little. I might have to go back to BB if it gets much lower.

·
Registered
809 Posts
i saw that last night and ther rifle are cheper now the had a Remington 770 30-60 whit a scope for $317.99 but right now i only have 200.00 in the bank :x:x:x:x:x

·
Premium Member
3,470 Posts
Has anyone noticed the price on WWB .45? It's been $29.88 since I've had my XD, but I wouldn't mind if it dropped a little. I might have to go back to BB if it gets much lower.
BB seems to burn much cleaner compared to WWB (45ACP and 9mm)...

Just my observation.

·
Registered
5,880 Posts
Fuel and metal are coming down.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Note to everyone:

Buy all the ammo you can as the next administration seems to be pushing an 400% increase in ammo related supplies....

just fyi

·
Premium Member
1,795 Posts
Just bought two more boxes of BB in 9mm for $8.57 here in East Texas. The "associate" said he has hardly been able to keep his shelves stocked the last few days and having to order more ammo daily. Better get 'em while we can.

1 - 20 of 44 Posts