Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
190 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bought a Com3 from Eric recently, and thought I would post a couple pics and give a short review.
I love this holster! It is very well built, comfortable, secure, and looks great. I would recommend one to anyone.
The gun is my newly acquired Gen 3 HS2000. It has been refinished in Colt grey by Arizona response as have the mags (8 of 10 anyway), CC trigger job, XS 24/7 sights, radiused mag release, cut-down slide release with frame smoothing, DGR and 20# spring. Next up for it is a frame cut-down to sub-compact dimensions. I already have a number of sub-c mags to use; and a gen1 to use the full size mags in.
Now the good stuff....

·
Registered
190 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
opps forgot a pic..

·
Registered
285 Posts
I have the same thing but in cordovan and with a reinforced opening. I really like it. Eric makes a truly outstanding product given hes very reasonable price. He is a great guy to work with.

·
Registered
435 Posts
Very nice! I have one that is about 8 weeks away from coming in same as yours but with shark trim. I cannot wait!!!! :D

·
Registered
72 Posts
Well, I appreciate the kind review.....nice gun BTW. Yours is kinda special as its the first of the redesigned Com 3's.
Anyway.....it is a very nice holster.............Shoot well.

·
Registered
4,183 Posts
how much does somethign like that cost?

·
Registered
72 Posts
Ill jump in here......hell, I price em all anyway..right? The com 3 in a basic design...meaning, no shark, special finish, reinforcement etc...is 79$ inc. shipping/handling/CC fees. The can run as high as 119$ for the top of the top of the line.....
His was 79$ shipped to him...
For that you pick the gun, cant, rd ht, loop size/configuration, color bla bla bla...you get the holster you need...not what I make!
Shoot well.

·
Registered
3,377 Posts
DAMN!!!!

Wish I knew about your holster before I bought my production Ross for the XD. MAybe I can get the wife to get me one for XMAS I figured a custom holster with those features would be around $200 or so. I paid $69.00 for my Ross and got absoutly no choice except Cash or charge...

I can hear her now..." You already have 2 leather holsters why another one"

Or it will be " How many holster does one gun need???

BTW I have like 6 for my XD
Extreme Duty
Uncle Mike IWB
Comtac
Invisible Holster
Galco
Ross
Clip Draw (not really a holster but she would consider it one

Maybe I would only have 1 or 2 if I knew about your's I can't seem to get the right comfort level as well as Concealability.

·
Registered
190 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
XD4life,
I bet you wouldn't want too many more after sampling Eric's work. It gets more comfortable every day. I have now used it to carry my sub-compact .40 and both of my HS2000's (gen 1 and 3). It handles the weight of the pistol well, and conceals easily. In fact, I will probably be ordering one for my CZ Rami and my Kimber Ultra RCP in the near future. I really do like it that much. It is an absolute steal for the money.

·
Registered
46 Posts
First time poster..long time lurker.

Can someone please post a link to order from (Eric?)

Thanks!

Mark

·
Registered
3,377 Posts
troymez said:
XD4life,
I bet you wouldn't want too many more after sampling Eric's work. It gets more comfortable every day. I have now used it to carry my sub-compact .40 and both of my HS2000's (gen 1 and 3). It handles the weight of the pistol well, and conceals easily. In fact, I will probably be ordering one for my CZ Rami and my Kimber Ultra RCP in the near future. I really do like it that much. It is an absolute steal for the money.
Yea I think I need to throw some stuff on the tradeing post to raise some holster cash. Might have to get mom and pops to get me one for XMas maybe work a trade with my pops I'll get him one for his Millenium Pro and he can get me one for my XD

·
Registered
72 Posts
Well......thanks for the kind words guys. Xmas will be hard...Im already scheduling work for Febuary. :roll:
Call me and Ill see what I can do for ya.......I always try and do what I can.
Thanks again and shoot well.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts