Springfield XD Forum banner

21 - 40 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
9,448 Posts
It's sad to think that "Thomas Magnum" was the forefather of this.:roll:
O damn... a Detroit Tigers hat will be the next symbol of hate.
Not too many of us hater-types can afford a Ferrari... even an 80s 308gts.

Predicting Blue Bloods gets canceled in 3... 2... 1...

·
Registered
13 Posts
I’m probably not the only one who thinks this and I hope I’m not but this is hilarious. Who comes up with this stuff?

·
Registered
1,071 Posts
Makes me nostalgic remember more civil time early nineties sandiego boardwalk, memorial beach i think, my roomates and i from a navy c school on the strand, were encountered by locals. They had shaved heads, white tshirts jeans and doc martens...we were dressed in white ts shaved heads and boondocker issue boots...they were like hey brothers...we were like nope. Were not nazi skinheads keep moving assholes, lol.

·
Registered
488 Posts
Well first time I have heard that wearing clothing makes you a racist . Kinda like the whole Juneteenth thing that is now such a big deal everywhere it seems. All of a sudden everyone on tv is talking about it like a huge celebration every year? I have no memory of being taught that in school nor have I ever heard of it until a week or so ago. As far as I am aware all of my friends say the same thing. 8 years of Obummer and never heard one word .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
13 Posts
Well first time I have heard that wearing clothing makes you a racist . Kinda like the whole Juneteenth thing that is now such a big deal everywhere it seems. All of a sudden everyone on tv is talking about it like a huge celebration every year? I have no memory of being taught that in school nor have I ever heard of it until a week or so ago. As far as I am aware all of my friends say the same thing. 8 years of Obummer and never heard one word .

I wasn’t taught about Juneteenth in school either. Everything I learned about it was from my Great grandparents and grandparents. But I digress,yeah this is the first time that I’ve ever heard of some common article of clothing makes you racist

·
Registered
225 Posts
I only own a couple of Hawaiian shirts but made it a point to wear one today, to do grocery shopping.

·
Registered
2,166 Posts
FUBU, generally (if not exclusively) marketed and owned by black people - Not racist
Hawaiian Shirts, generally marketed, manufactured and made by companies owned by Hawaiians - Racist.

·
Registered
7,356 Posts
So, what if you wear a Hawaiian shirt and give the ok symbol, what does that make you?
I think Ill wear my Hawaiian shirt and give the ok sign as I fly my rebel flag while cooking uncle bens rice and aunt jemima pancakes.

Good day.

21 - 40 of 42 Posts