Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,955 Posts
I bought a couple of barrels, some choke tubes, and a stock set from them about a year ago. I called them up placed the order over the phone, the lady was very nice, stuff showed up quickly.

I wish they had some more of the barrels in stock, they are gone now. 18.5" Heavy wall, plain bead sight and threaded for accu chokes.

·
Premium Member
30,891 Posts
I bought a couple of barrels, some choke tubes, and a stock set from them about a year ago. I called them up placed the order over the phone, the lady was very nice, stuff showed up quickly.

I wish they had some more of the barrels in stock, they are gone now. 18.5" Heavy wall, plain bead sight and threaded for accu chokes.
Similar experience getting parts for a Mossberg 346KC .22 rifle manufactured in the late '60s/very early '70s. One specific part could not be positively identified from the documentation I had (it was either part "a" or part "b"... and we picked the wrong part); Havlin Sales worked very quickly to rectify the situation and get the proper part to me. Very pleasant people. Good communication via email and phone. I would do business again with them.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts