Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5,507 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was calling around for prices on a Stag to replace the one I sold and can't find one. One shop said they (Stag) are backed up and another said they are about 20,000 rifles behind. Is the nation that afraid? I should have opened a gun shop.

·
Registered
1,354 Posts
Why are you set on buying one locally other than the convenience of it?

There are Stag complete rifles, lowers and complete uppers to be had...but you might have to look outside Jersey to get a rifle or lower and have it transferred to your local FFL.

·
Registered
5,507 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I haven't thrown out that possibility of that but trying to see how much some of my local places are charging to compare. I also have to add 65 for FFl transfer and shipping.

·
Registered
307 Posts
I was calling around for prices on a Stag to replace the one I sold and can't find one. One shop said they (Stag) are backed up and another said they are about 20,000 rifles behind. Is the nation that afraid? I should have opened a gun shop.

I have heard the same thing about Stag being behind by 19-20,000 rifles. It's a buying frenzy right now.

·
Registered
79 Posts
Yep, I know of AT LEAST 4-5 friends of mine who have bought 3-5 lowers EACH within the past 10 days. Me included. :)

It's not paranoia, it's preparedness. ;)

All of our local gunshops that sell the Black guns Either have a line out the door (literally) or are OOS.

·
Registered
505 Posts
I was inquiring about a DPMS rifle at my local gun store and he said they are 20 weeks out on filling orders.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts