Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am planning to send him my barell to have it stain nickel plated.

Just curious if any of yall have used him?

·
Registered
143 Posts
My slide and barrel are on their way as we speak. I read up on him and sounds like he does some awesome work and his prices are awesome. He has been doing it for 20+years I think it says on his site so I sent it with confidence. He also emails quick with all answers to questions so thats another plus in my book. Go for it...

·
Registered
6 Posts
I've got a CZ-52 being refinished in Tuff-Gun black by him right now.
He's been great to work with. He also answered all my email questions quickly.

·
Registered
69 Posts
I've used Mac for my HS2K, my Kahr P9, and my AR-15. His work is excellent, his prices more than fair, his turnaround short, and his customer service second to none.

What more can I say?

·
Registered
823 Posts
I used Mac for my XD, after it wouldn't stop rusting, and one of my 1911s. If I ever put the funds together, several other guns are going to visit him.

·
Registered
5 Posts
I sent him my slide about a year ago. Really quick turn around, very fair price and the finish looks as good today as it did when I got it. He even painted the sights white/orange. I highly recommend him.

·
Registered
2,106 Posts
ScottS,

How about a pic of the AR? Heck, how about pics of all of them?

·
Registered
69 Posts
I'm positively crappy with a digicam (despite it being too damn expensive), but let me see what I can drum up.

Scott

·
Registered
69 Posts
OK, here's the caveat: the finish on all the guns is flawless. Don't hold my crappy camera skills against Mac. All weapons done in flat black "Tuff-Gun"

My Kahr P9

My 1911

My HS2K

I don't have anything recent of my AR-15. I'll work on it.

Scott

1 - 9 of 9 Posts