Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just like the title says...has anyone tried a conversion barrel for .357sig on their XDM? I was on storm lake's website and noticed they have one. I'm thinking about getting an XDM but only if I can also shoot .357sig. Any help would be appreciated!

·
Registered
5,916 Posts
Thinking the exact same thing myself, fess up boys!

·
Registered
2,965 Posts
nothing uh...somebody has had to of done this already.

·
Registered
10 Posts
I called the Springfield custom shop and asked a tech that question - he said "not without some gunsmithing modification"...and they haven't even developed the .357 for the XDm yet...

Considering it's a special new piece, why tinker? Use hot ammo :cool:

·
Registered
61 Posts
I called the Springfield custom shop and asked a tech that question - he said "not without some gunsmithing modification"...and they haven't even developed the .357 for the XDm yet...
Considering it's a special new piece, why tinker? Use hot ammo :cool:
That's called blowing smoke up your *** :rolleyes:

Glocks take drop in bbls, so do SIGS, and YES the "old" XD takes em too. ;)

·
Premium Member
260 Posts
... if possible it makes the xdm.40 a very versitile gun
It's definitely "possible", and that's why the .40 is always the best platform for overall versatility.

I know they're relatively new; I only hope they get the ball rolling so I can do the same conversions with this XDM that I did with my Glock 22: .40S&W (factory), .357SIG (factory drop-in), 9mm conversion barrel (LWD), and the .22LR conversion kit (AA). Would love to have that versatility with this handgun.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts