Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 20 of 880 Posts

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Not sure if there is another thread on this or not but has anyone recieved their 2 free magazines from the promotion SA is running?

If so, how long did it take? I think I sent mine in Oct 31st.

Thanks

·
Registered
15 Posts
I sent in my rebate the day the offer was posted. Haven't received mine yet. I think it said allow 6-8 weeks, so 6 week for me will be early December :(

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Gotcha. I just thought maybe some of the first people to send theirs in might not have the 6 week wait considering they were first.

However someone please post when they do recieve theirs so we can see what kind of time frame we are looking at.

·
Registered
1,921 Posts
Have sent 3 in with the first being a day or 2 after it was posted. Nothing received yet.

·
Registered
51 Posts
I sent in my paperwork October 23rd. My magazines came via fed ex this morning.

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Wow. That was pretty quick. I figured the first people to send them in would recieve theirs a little faster. Hopefully I can expect mine then in the next 2 weeks.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Sweet. What ones did you get? The same that came stock?
I got two 12 rounds mags for my XD40. One of them looked slightly used I think they may be giving away refurbished mags. Not like thats a problem. I have already fired about 100 rounds through each of them and they have functioned flawlessly.

·
Registered
512 Posts
Looks like they are starting to come in. I sent my form off today, maybe I'll have them in time for our annual Christmas Shoot with my brother :)

·
Registered
133 Posts
I just picked up a .45 Compact ... Came with 2 - 13 Round Mags and 1 - 10 Round ...

Will Springfield allow me to to pick 1 - 10 Round and 1 - 13 Rounds for my free mags?

Anyone done this? I may call and inquire ...

·
Registered
133 Posts
I just picked up a .45 Compact ... Came with 2 - 13 Round Mags and 1 - 10 Round ...

Will Springfield allow me to to pick 1 - 10 Round and 1 - 13 Rounds for my free mags?

Anyone done this? I may call and inquire ...
Just called and Customer Service informed me that if your XD came with one 10 Round and one 13 Round Mag. Your Free XD Mags will consist of the same, one 10 and one 13 ...

Good news for me ...

Thought I'd share if anyone else has the same question.

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
If you got yours today, that means mine should arrive in the middle of the week next week cause I sent mine off on the 31st

·
Registered
95 Posts
I just received the promo mags for my XDm40 yesterday (11/15). I mailed the rebate form in on 10/24.

Pretty good service...

I mailed the rebate for my XD40SC on 11/10 - we'll see how long that one takes.

1 - 20 of 880 Posts