Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
485 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Besides me? I have a Carry Pro 9mm service with a 4-4.5lb trigger and Heinie streight eight night sights on the way. My first pistol...I can't wait. I have close to 1000 rounds through a friends std. 9mm service. Curious to see the difference.

·
Premium Member
5,354 Posts
Not me, but I can't wait to get the report on yours. I have seen a lot of Custom Shop work and none of it ever was a disappointment. :)

·
Registered
485 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I'll be sure to post. The main reason I decided to do this is I really wanted the Heinie sights, and I wanted the trigger to be a bit better. It's my first pistol, and it will be used a lot. I also plan on using it for defence, and after reading about the potential problems with modified guns that you may have in court, I decided that I didn't want to take the chance of using a modified gun for self defence. This way it's "from the factory" and should be great as delivered. Not that the standard XD I've been shooting is bad.

·
Registered
485 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
$744 out the door. A little steep, but really only about $200 more than I would end up paying for a std. one. I have a dealer that will order me anything for $50 over "dealer cost".

1 - 6 of 6 Posts