Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have had one on order for, umm, 18 months. Has anyone ever gotten one, or are they financing the company on interest from orders? Maybe they are just trying to make sure they work right, unlike Bushmaster's attempt....

·
Premium Member
1,830 Posts
i walked into the gun shop a few weeks ago, saw that purty RRA LAR-8 mid length behind the counter and walked out with one, nice new and greasy from the factory.
then i read later about the amount of people who have been waiting for a LONG time for one. sucks. BUT i love mine!

·
Registered
229 Posts
i ordered a ar-15 lower from them 6 months ago still nothing yet.

·
Premium Member
3,187 Posts
I hear a lot of talk on how it is hard to get a RRA. My local shop had quite a few RRA AR's on Saturday and I just happened to walk out with one. I have yet to see a RRA in 308 but I probably would have bought the LAR-8 if they had one.
Hope it comes soon!

·
Registered
1,173 Posts
My local shop has RRA .308/7.62 in mid-length and MANY .223/5.56!!!!!!!!! in stock like little orphans. Won't you give one a new home? The place is in Martinsville Va.. I got the 5.56 in the Entry/Tacticle w/tacticle handle for $899. The 7.62 I got the flat-top, middi. for $1199.

PM me if you need details on place and #

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I ordered it through my local gun shop, who ordered it directly from RRA.

·
Registered
1,035 Posts
I ordered it through my local gun shop, who ordered it directly from RRA.

I would wonder more if the local shop was not in financial or other trouble more than I would RRA..... Might want to verify the payments are recorded, and discuss your level of dissatisfaction with the owner personally. JMHO

1 - 11 of 11 Posts