1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
538 Posts
I agree with Smoke. If the price difference were 200+, I might consider it. But for such a relatively inexpensive holstermade with skill and pride, I'd save up a few bucks and go Crossbreed. I did!

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
my main reason for thinking about one of the two links i posted is because im going on deployment in november and by the time it would get to my house i wouldnt be able to use it for my XD40 subcompact. then it would just be sitting at home for the next 9months to a year... no fun! eventually i will be ordering a crossbreed for sure. a nice horse leather backed cbst for my XD40 subcompact i was just thinking about these for temporary.

·
Registered
538 Posts
Well, if you are for sure getting a crossbreed, I'd get the cheapest temporary holster possible. Don't want to sink too much into something you know you will be replacing.

·
Registered
608 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
I purchased a Wayne's Creations Holster to save a few bucks due to being laid off. It carries my XDSC 9mm great, Im very happy. I had to wear my tshirt behind it until it was broken in. Due to the new leather, my dad carries a s&w j frame in a Crossbreed. He loves it, but it had a break in period also. Our holsters side by side there is no huge difference. I like the clips with the crosses on them(Crossbreed)but I think the lifetime warranty is well worth the extra money for the Crossbreed. Just wanted to say that there is lower cost alternatives that are of good quality.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts