Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have always been interested in the xd once i heard it was comming out some time ago.
it seems like your basic black on black is easy to find,but i recently went looking for variences of this pistol.(finishes,porting,furnature color exct.)
i just purchased a xd-40 with green lower,ported barrell.
this to me was hard to find!
has anyone elce out there found anything unique?
i was looking for a 4" service model,ported,green lower,with the stainless top,or silver finish,and in .45GAP.
i know thats a tall order to fill,but i dont see why springfield cannot offer ALL variences of this pistol,its not like its not popular,or hard to do!
let me know what you all have found or think about this,,thanks for your thoughts..

·
Registered
146 Posts
I'd like to have a ported tactical barrel and slide for daytime competitions with the ability to switch back to my non-ported tactical for carry duty.

·
Registered
67 Posts
XD 9831 Black XD9SC with Trijicons, Ordered one last week. They better have shipped it. If not, I'm gonna take away there birthday, and remove them from my Christmas list. :p

·
Registered
31,246 Posts
I have yet to see a 40SW subcompact with the OD green frame.

Seriously!

-Brickboy240

·
Registered
92 Posts
I had a hard time finding black .40 and black .357sig locally, and any caliber in the tactical length. That was about a year ago though.

·
Registered
1,582 Posts
OH heck
I want one of them od subs!
What's the goin price for one of those???

1 - 10 of 10 Posts