Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,385 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well I was at Bass Pro again today with the fam just gettin some cleaning supplies and i went to go check out the firearms. I saw a CZ PO1 and I just had to hold it because I heard very good things about it here and on otherforums and man oh man did I fall in love. obviously for me and my financial situation something like that is a dream gun. that grip felt very natural and I just loved the sight picture on it. The weight of the gun was also very light and a quality feel. Does anyone own one/ shot one before? how you like the shooting capabilities of it? maybe one day or maybe when I get my new job I'll get one. :)

·
Registered
660 Posts
well I was at Bass Pro again today with the fam just gettin some cleaning supplies and i went to go check out the firearms. I saw a CZ PO1 and I just had to hold it because I heard very good things about it here and on otherforums and man oh man did I fall in love. obviously for me and my financial situation something like that is a dream gun. that grip felt very natural and I just loved the sight picture on it. The weight of the gun was also very light and a quality feel. Does anyone own one/ shot one before? how you like the shooting capabilities of it? maybe one day or maybe when I get my new job I'll get one. :)
HI WarLord. I owned a CZ-75 9mm years ago and it was a wonderful gun, just a tad too big for me though. Last year I was in my local GS and saw a used P-01 in the case for sale. I asked to hold it and it felt really good. My local GS also has a indoor range so I asked to try it out. After the first mag I decided this will be my everyday carry gun. I bought it and took her home with me. All I added was a set of Meprolight night sights and a good Comp-Tac IWB holder and about 6 extra mags. If you buy this gun I know you will be happy! Good luck, Dave

·
Registered
1,385 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yea i was lookin at the po1 and the 75 compact and i know one day im gonna have to get one of these as my next 9mm for sure do you know any difference between the po1 and the 75 compact? i really dont think there is except the rail

·
Registered
660 Posts
yea i was lookin at the po1 and the 75 compact and i know one day im gonna have to get one of these as my next 9mm for sure do you know any difference between the po1 and the 75 compact? i really dont think there is except the rail
I think the 75 compact might have a steel frame and the P-01 is alloy and the P-01 has a decocker only no manual safety and the 75 has a manual safety and no decocker. Dave

·
Registered
2,676 Posts
I have a 75 B and they really are nice pistols. I am always amazed how effortlessly the rounds cycle into the chamber from the mag. Pistol has been perfect shooting reloads, WWB,s FMJ's and Reminton Golden Saber and Federal HST HP's from shot #1. Loved the feel of it so much and read so many good things about them that when I was checking them out I sold my beloved XD9sc to help finance it. No regrets.

·
Registered
113 Posts
I think the 75 compact might have a steel frame and the P-01 is alloy and the P-01 has a decocker only no manual safety and the 75 has a manual safety and no decocker. Dave
You are correct. The Compact is steel framed with a manual safety and no rail. The P01 has an alloy frame, decockerand a rail.

·
Registered
1,023 Posts
CZ makes a great gun. I've fondled most and shot a 75B and 75B Compact many times. In fact, I pick up my CZ 75B from the LGS on Monday or Tuesday.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts