Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all... new to all of this. Bought my first Springfield on the 5th of July. Still waiting for it just a few more days! Pretty excited after feeling the heat of all the California restrictions... we all gotta make due with what we got i guess! While I'm waiting for the 10 days of hell to be over, I calmed the storm with a Tekmat & a Talon grip.

·
Premium Member
127,718 Posts
Welcome from Ohio!

Reactions: whodatm3

·
Registered
67 Posts
Welcome . I lived in SD for 6 years and bought my kid a ruger 22 for xmas what a pita. Ive got a sub .40 its a great gun you'll like it. Pearce. makes a +1 to get you to 10 rds if you want to go that way.

·
Registered
1,452 Posts
Welcome from Virginia!

Reactions: whodatm3

·
Registered
89 Posts
Welcome, you'll get used to it after a while, been here in SDiego all my life, even did the FFL gig in the 80's, so I'm used to the wait.
Someday I'll get out and realize real gun freedom, but we deal.
Enjoy the new toy.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Been so busy and valuing my weekends that I haven't had any time to get out to a range. I haven't shot a single round since I got it over a month ago. The brand new gun was pretty stiff everywhere but I've been playing with it everyday so the moving parts have loosened up a little. It doesn't feel like such a battle to mess with the functions anymore. No shots fired, but I did put on the rubber version of the Talon grip. I say it is a BIG improvement from stock. Highly recommend anyone to upgrade the grip if you're not satisfied with your stock one!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts