Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, I am from Guam, but currently deployed with the 101st in Afghanistan. I am about to head back home. During my tour, I have been doing a lot of research on guns, mainly pistols. I have never owned a firearm, but I am looking at buying three pistols. I have purchased a 101st commemorative S&W MOE AR-15. I have the S&W M&P9 range/carry kit on hold for me at Guns and Leather in Greenbrier, TN. I am also looking at getting the XDM40 and a conceal carry weapon. I am looking at spending about $1,500 on pistols.

I am going to apply for the CCW license upon my return. I do not have to take the class since I am in the military. Although, I am going take it for shts and giggles with my wife. She would not have to take it either since she is in the military too.

It was suggested to get the 9mm so my wife can be comfortable with it. I can't wait til the day she says that she wants her own pistol :D

sorry for the long intro! :D

·
Registered
116 Posts
My dad is from Guam and when we would call my Grandparents in Guam I used to ask them, "Why is it a Hafa Adai and not a whole one?" They would always laugh.

Welcome from Colorado Springs.

Randy

·
Premium Member
4,479 Posts
Welcome from Wonderful Wyoming.

·
Premium Member
127,420 Posts
Welcome to the forum, Mark.

·
Registered
4,495 Posts
Welcome to the forum...:)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
342 Posts
Welcome from Washington! Thanks for serving.

·
Registered
1,126 Posts
Welcome to the forum!

·
Super Moderator
46,392 Posts
Welcome to the forum!

·
Registered
586 Posts
Welcome from Western Washington! Just wait until she wants her own .45 like me!

·
Registered
4,869 Posts
Welcome from Oregon and thank you for your service.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts