Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
512 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was looking at them, and flipped it over and thought to myself "shouldn't I be shoving some kind of plug in the hole in the bottom of the grip?" :lol:

·
Registered
725 Posts
Ive thought about that too. they make plugs for glocks.. but i haven't seen any for XD's. I don't think its necessary.. but it would be cool if they sold one.

·
Registered
2,235 Posts
You're thinking too much. ;-)

·
Registered
117 Posts
Ive thought about that too. they make plugs for glocks.. but i haven't seen any for XD's. I don't think its necessary.. but it would be cool if they sold one.
I agree, I don't think they are necessary either but I was wondering just the other day why someone doesn't make them.

·
Premium Member
6,603 Posts
I agree, I don't think they are necessary either but I was wondering just the other day why someone doesn't make them.
You know what's hilarious....

I was just searching xdtalk this weekend for that exact product. Or, I might get a magwell (but I don't want to replace all my base pads).

·
Registered
1,773 Posts
I have also wondered why I never seen them for XDs and if they did make them I would certainly use them.

·
Premium Member
1,560 Posts
I have seen people who put JB Weld or a similar product in the space, then sand it down. One guy I saw had doen that and then installed a tacti-cool lanyard. :rolleyes:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts