Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
225 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a H&K USP .45 Full size. I would like to purchase the threaded barrel for it, where? Thanks - Lucky

·
Registered
1,354 Posts
They are for sale...here:

HK Parts | Best in German HK Parts -

About 6 or 8 items down the page ($235 - Adam Webber is a great guyto deal with...I have bought hundreds of dollars worth of parts/accessories from him over the years and always been 100% satisfied)

·
Registered
133 Posts
What about suppressors? Is there a good place for an HK USP 45 suppressor? I can google but I thought I'd check for recommendations from you guys.

Thanks.

·
Registered
1,354 Posts
Suppressors are a different battle to fight. You can go a couple routes. One, have one transferred from a Class III dealer out of state or direct from the mfg to your Class III dealer locally OR, go straight to your local guy and see what he has to offer you. I am not going to get into all the paperwork required, etc., but if you are going to get one...I'd be getting the ball rolling because who knows what additional hurdles you may have in six months or a year (if they are still civilian-legal to own by then).

I'd look at the following manufacturers, but if it were me, I'd go with the Evo 45 (Evolution) from AAC:

Advanced Armament Corp. (AAC)

AWC

Gemtech

1 - 6 of 6 Posts