Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,222 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Kind of an out of the blue question, but anyone have any idea what a tan frame Mk 23 sells for nowdays?

I know a guy who is thinking of selling one. Don't know whether to tell him to hold off selling it, or get some money while he can. Seems to be a gun that's headed for being obsolete. They're selling for less than they did a few years ago, actually.

Just wanted some input.

·
Registered
29,693 Posts
Not sure of the tan frames bring a premium.

Usually, you see Mk23's in the $15-1700 range, used.

·
Registered
942 Posts
I read on HKPRO that they only made 500 of each model in colored frames other than black. If you want a Mark 23 you should definitely jump on it. I myself wouldn't buy it just to buy it though.
Good luck and post picks if you do get it!

·
Registered
356 Posts
ive never seen one, own a all black one and saw a few bi-tones(not sure if it was aftermarket bi tone'ing) at gun shows and were just a few 100 more but im sure the tan would be more $$. Regardless amazing firearm dunno if you could actually beat it into submission lol just wants to keep going. Mine from buds for 1800's NIB but like 4 weeks after saw as low as high 1600's brand new, chapped my arss a lil lol but havent really seen an HK look good unless all black and the MK23 is tan base with black slide. Prob sell it to an HK nut for premium but nothing too too crazy IMO. But id def throw it up on HKpro etc first to see if could get more, if not $$ is $$ and gotta do what gotta do if ya really need the cash.
layz

1 - 4 of 4 Posts