Springfield XD Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5,617 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm in need of a complete receiver extension assembly sans butt stock, but so far the only one I've found (in stock) has been with an H buffer. Anyone think that will suffice? I typically only use Prvi or Federal M193, but would still like to run Wolf if needed. I really don't want it to short stroke with my mid length system, and have heard mixed feelings on whether it will work or not.

Or if anyone can find the complete assembly without buttstock and a car buffer that would be cool too :cool:

·
Premium Member
3,006 Posts
I'm in need of a complete receiver extension assembly sans butt stock, but so far the only one I've found (in stock) has been with an H buffer. Anyone think that will suffice? I typically only use Prvi or Federal M193, but would still like to run Wolf if needed. I really don't want it to short stroke with my mid length system, and have heard mixed feelings on whether it will work or not.

Or if anyone can find the complete assembly without buttstock and a car buffer that would be cool too :cool:

I'll be running mine with a H2. So an H should be fine.

If anything just pick it up so you can have your rifle working. Then get a lighter buffer later.

·
Registered
4,350 Posts
If your H buffer wont work let me know I have a car buffer laying around gathering dust. My H buffer works fine in my Armalite Middy.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts