Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
15,712 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I JUST picked her up used at a pawn shop here in town. She's a bushmaster made during the clinton gun ban. Around town, a new version of her was WELL over $1100.00. I picked her up for just over $700.00. She is dirty - needs to be cleaned and all. I will add a flash suppressor and eventually an eotech style optics

My wife told me get it!

"Liberty"

·
Premium Member
226 Posts
Nice weapon! I can't wait to get mine.:)

·
Premium Member
792 Posts
Bargain Pawn? Did they still have quite a few? I might go check them out again tomorrow (for an AK or something).

·
Registered
15,712 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Bargain Pawn? Did they still have quite a few? I might go check them out again tomorrow (for an AK or something).
Bargain pawn was packed!!!!!! they have AK's - and a few AR's, but people were buying like nuts. i was in there for an hour.

·
Registered
1,631 Posts
good for you yeahyeah I plan on spending some loot this week too. Now go clean that puppy

·
Registered
86 Posts
Sweeeet!!! I picked up a postban plain jane a while back, now she's got Troy Industries,Magpul,Eotech....Let the fun begin!!!!

·
Registered
4,350 Posts
Bargain pawn was packed!!!!!! they have AK's - and a few AR's, but people were buying like nuts. i was in there for an hour.
Check and make sure that the carrier key is properly staked, A common problem with Bushy's after that blast away.

·
Registered
337 Posts
where's the one you were supposed to buy me?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts