1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Firearm Gun Trigger Airsoft Airsoft gun
Firearm Gun Trigger Airsoft Airsoft gun
Gun Firearm Trigger Airsoft gun Air gun
So I just joined and bought 2 xdm's. 9mm 3.8 black and 45 acp 4.5 bitone. I could not have chosen better, meaning brand of gun and color / capacity / size etc. I'm totally fulfilled and just wanted to share it with some fellow Springfield lovers haha. Enjoy my pics and glad to be a part of the forum!

·
Registered
1,501 Posts
I read the post wrong. I expected to see pictures of you and Bruce Jenner. I thought the title said "I'm so happy with my guy!"

Welcome. Nice to meet you - and nice guns. Please forgive me.

·
Registered
1,558 Posts
Congrats, and welcome from IL.

Reactions: Jbonamo28

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I read the post wrong. I expected to see pictures of you and Bruce Jenner. I thought the title said "I'm so happy with my guy!"

Welcome. Nice to meet you - and nice guns. Please forgive me.
All I can say is, don't get your hopes up HAHA.

·
Registered
59 Posts
View attachment 44939 View attachment 44940 View attachment 44941 So I just joined and bought 2 xdm's. 9mm 3.8 black and 45 acp 4.5 bitone. I could not have chosen better, meaning brand of gun and color / capacity / size etc. I'm totally fulfilled and just wanted to share it with some fellow Springfield lovers haha. Enjoy my pics and glad to be a part of the forum!
View attachment 44939 View attachment 44940 View attachment 44941 So I just joined and bought 2 xdm's. 9mm 3.8 black and 45 acp 4.5 bitone. I could not have chosen better, meaning brand of gun and color / capacity / size etc. I'm totally fulfilled and just wanted to share it with some fellow Springfield lovers haha. Enjoy my pics and glad to be a part of the forum!
Man those are nice and I'm sure you will enjoy them
I'm still trying to decide which XDM I want
Welcome to the forum from North texas

·
Registered
1,669 Posts
OP was last seen in 2016. I think he’s good and welcome now.

·
Premium Member
128,156 Posts
Necro threads...they happen

1 - 20 of 24 Posts