Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know of a good gunsmith in jacksonville? I was thinking of getting some trijicon night sights and heard they are hard to install. Should I go with a gunsmith or try it myself?

·
Registered
3,510 Posts
Have you tried "Shooters" on University west? I used to deal with them when I was at NAS Jax.
They're supposed to have Gunsmiths and they sell trigicon night sights, so if you buy from them and they screw up the installation, they shouldn't balk at making it good. I would not buy off the net and ask them to install something that they could have sold you.

Call a few of the LGSs and see who sells and installs.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I'll have to check them out that's actually where I bought the gun about a month ago. I didn't realize they had gunsmith's in there. How long did it take for them to get it back to you?

·
Registered
110 Posts
It was one day, just ask if they can rush it so you can have it back asap.

I'll have to check them out that's actually where I bought the gun about a month ago. I didn't realize they had gunsmith's in there. How long did it take for them to get it back to you?

·
Registered
234 Posts
I have dealt with Shooter's in the past, nothing gunsmith related, but they are always good people.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts