Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know of a qualified XD smith in Atlanta GA? I am planning to have a set of XS Big Dots installed on my XD45 Compact and am trying to find someone is is locally or close by.

·
Registered
1,023 Posts
I'm in ATL and used xd-hs2000 and James did a great job installing some XS Big Dots on my xd9 service.

Also, I've referred friends to Ott and he's done amazing work also.

You can't go wrong with either, but my guess is that James has more experience with XD's and if you don't mind mailing out your slide, I'd go with him.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
well I am about a 100 miles from you. I have a really good following in the Atlanta area.

www.xd-hs2000.com
You may not remember this but I think I met you when you opened a store in Columbus, GA. What's your turn-around on an Big dot installation?

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks Guys

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
You may not remember this but I think I met you when you opened a store in Columbus, GA. What's your turn-around on an Big dot installation?

Never Mind. I found the answer on your web site. I think a trip to Alabama may be occuring soon.

·
Registered
9,957 Posts
Probably allot cheaper to ship with gas, Priority mail will cost you less than 7.00. Three days tops from you to me and back to you. I still talk to allot of the people I meet down there.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts