Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Banned
188 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The ONLY table that had them for the XD45 wanted 40 dollars for a 13 rounder.

I told him he better get some lube ready because whoever he ****ed probably would appreciate it.

·
Registered
156 Posts
my assumption is that you went to the show at the Showplace? If so... it wasn't that great of a show. They have really dropped in quality over the last few years. I mean I can go to Greentop and purchase a firearm cheaper than any deal I have seen at the gun shows.

·
Banned
188 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Exactly. The only deal you can find at a gunshow in the area anymore is individual sales, and the Trading Post paper is just as good, if not better, for that. I'm going to stop going to them and wasting the 7 bucks to get in. Well, you can get a deal on extremely old ammunition.

Greentop has better prices on guns, Degoff's has decent prices on the magazines if you wanna buy in person. I think I got one there for around 24. I'll probably check 'em out tomorrow, again.

·
Premium Member
392 Posts
the same at the Rochester NY show. way over priced. used guns priced more then new. The most over priced were the M1 Gerands. who would pay $1800 for a unfireable broken M1. you can get a good 1 for what $500 from CMP. I couldnt find 1 under $1000

·
Registered
6 Posts
I had a great weekend at our local gunshow. I bought 5 slings- two Brownells Latigos with swivels and three USGI nylon M14 units for $25. I bought a Burris Fullfield 2x7 for $100, no ring marks, pretty much new. I bought a set of furniture for an HK 91 in black and an extra green buttstock for $10. Bought an Olin Mathieson M14 magazine for $20 in good shape.....Plenty of deals to be had.

·
Registered
19 Posts
I had to pay $40 for my XD 40 mag. I searched and searched but couldn't find a place that had them in stock, so I had to pay the extra cash for it. Then I found it on the internet for $21. I'm such a sucker.

·
Premium Member
2,303 Posts
Wow. I think I bought 3 factory 9mm mags for my tactical for $25 off someone on a forum, may have been this one. Keep checking the forums, it's almost always going to be your best price, for what ever you're looking for. I check here, BrianEnos.com, USPSA, and ARFCOM on consistant basis for anything that might catch my eye. ARFCOM is nice just because there are so many frickin people using it.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts