Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,149 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I can't wait for the Houston gun show this weekend. I'm going to see if I can join the masses and get a good deal on an upper for my AR build. If not, I've already priced out a good left handed Stag upper on an online store and will buy it from there if I can't find things at the gun show. I'm also gonna see if I can get some mags, a sling, an LPK, and some ammo. I just hope the show isn't mobbed with people with the election coming up (although it probably will be). Wish me luck with finding my missing parts!

·
Premium Member
2,303 Posts
The INDY 1500 in this weekend as well!

·
Registered
1,498 Posts
Our next big gun show is scheduled got the week befor the election this is our semi annual shoe and is billed as one of the largest in the nation with over 3500 tables taking up two levels this one of the last few real gun shows around our state with 95% guns and no bennie babies

If you walk every table it's over 5miles of walking it's truly a two day event

If it's legal to own you can find it at this show and nearly every gun manufacture will be represented

Last show chey-tac had a table and was selling $14k .408s and a plethrta of class III dealers

I'm just hoping that with the election a week after that there will actually be deals to be had and security will be a little tighter last show a vendor had a loaded .40 cal on his table that got discharged luckily no one was hurt and the vendor was banned for a minimum of 6 shows

·
Registered
223 Posts
Yep, hitting the Indy1500, myself... Hoping to pick up some cheap once-fired .223 brass, and some powder and primers without paying the $20 USPS HASMAT fees... Maybe some bulk bullets, too...

Mike

·
Premium Member
1,222 Posts
Yeah, Indy1500! Woohoo. I'm going tonight after work. I haven't been in a few years anyway, since I really got into shooting sports. I'll be looking for holsters, mags, mag pouches, parts, pcs, crap, junk, ammo, whatever.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts