Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking to purchase my first XD. Going with the 9MM. But as for color??? All black or the bi-tone black bottom and silver barrel?

Thanks!

·
Premium Member
17,523 Posts
Welcome to the forum prduke...

I like both....;)

I'm always up for a little bling...:D

Get which ever one looks good to you...:cool:

·
Registered
1,361 Posts
Welcome from Ohio. I prefer all black/blued. Bi-tones are just too pretty and I find myself worrying about scratching them up. :)

·
Registered
620 Posts
I don't mean to stir the pot... but why ask other people their preference of color when it is your hard earned cash that you are spending? Pick a color and go with it. If you can't decide, wait a month or two and come back to it.

·
Registered
403 Posts
I prefer all black. It's classic and usually cheaper, and important bits, the insides of the gun, are the same.

·
Registered
11 Posts
I was looking at the Bi-Tone XDm but didn't like the look as much as the all black.

Now, there was another thread here talking about the 'match grade' barrel and that Bar-Sto offers some high quality upgrade options. I dont shoot well enough for the upgraded barrel to make much of a difference yet. But I do think that the all black with a stainless steel barrel might make for a good looking mod.

Just my two cents.

·
Registered
50 Posts
I was looking at both when I purchased my XDm 40, but went with the all black just because I thought it looked sharper. Essentially, the guns are the same besides the price and the color, so it just comes down to personal preference..

1 - 9 of 9 Posts