Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I received these from my grandfather when he passed. I also received all kinds of ammo, not just whats listed.

Remingon 270

Winchester Model94 30-30

M1 Carbine (With clips and Ammo) The clips on the left are extended ones, not sure of their capacity )

German 8mm Mauser ( I believe with Nazi Insignias, the gun was redone by my grandfather with Birds eye oak and Nickel plated barrel )

Webley MarkVI

German Luger ( With Nazi Insignias all over, matching numbers, holdster and 2 clips )

1865 Spencer Carbine .52 cal 7 shot tublar magazine. Has all matching numbers and readable serial number. Functional and no MAJOR cosmetic flaws.

·
Premium Member
127,399 Posts
I'm sorry to hear that your grandfather passed, but OMG what a nice collection!

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I have more that are mine, since I got my hunters license back when I was 12. Just did not want to post them, they are your normal 22s, 12ga, my XD 45acp, 9mm SW, ya know semi normal guns :D

The reason I posted these up, is because I have been talking to several people about them. So I thought I'd post em up.

And thanks for saying that about my Grandfather, but he passed when I was 6yrs old. ( both of them actually, mom and dads dad. ) But I just received the guns, now that I am an "Adult"... you know how those grandmother are. Hahaha.

·
Registered
1,108 Posts
Beautiful collection! Dont know what your planning on doing with it, but I would personally never part with a single one of those weapons. I would also save up and get a quality safe to make sure they can be passed down to your children/grandchildren.

Man that 30-30 is good looking!

·
Registered
2,744 Posts
Sorry to here. This is worth some money

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Beautiful collection! Dont know what your planning on doing with it, but I would personally never part with a single one of those weapons. I would also save up and get a quality safe to make sure they can be passed down to your children/grandchildren.

Man that 30-30 is good looking!

yeah well these arent even stored at my house. they are at my uncles in his safe.;)

·
Registered
1,102 Posts
My sincerest condolences on the passing of your grandfather. That is a very nice collection he left you.

·
Registered
4,401 Posts
My small family

·
Registered
4,401 Posts
Thanks! Its growing too! I am picking up a Glock 26 (I know I'm going to the dark side!) as a conceal carry weapon in 2 weeks!

·
Registered
4,401 Posts
That right there is all you need, no use in have 500 weapons you cannot use. One for up close, another for a littler further and another for up to a few hundred yards.
True, that's why I got these first but I have been getting into trap and skeet so I'd like an over under, as I mentioned I'm getting a Glock 26 for easy conceal carry (I'm really skinny and have a hard time!) and then of course I'd like the XDM9 to replace my XD45 as my IDPA and USPA competition pistol. Finally I'd like a M1A with a JAE 100 stock and some great optics. I want to take some long range shooting classes to be able to hit out to 800 meters.
One day in the distant future when the house is paid off I want a Barrett .50! You can say all you want to about them but there is nothing like the looks a guy with one gets when he pulls that baby out at the range! Here's a picture of a SOCOM 16 with the stock and a link to an article about it.

Tactical-Life.com Springfield SOCOM II 7.62×51mm

·
Premium Member
3,470 Posts
That right there is all you need, no use in have 500 weapons you cannot use. One for up close, another for a littler further and another for up to a few hundred yards.

No doubt, I kinda wish my collection was as efficient.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts