Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
242 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Weird weird question and feel free to cast me out as insane once again but is there any type of blade to attach to the rails of our guns? You know so you can straight up stab the dude and then blow him away? hahaha, but no seriously!

·
Registered
768 Posts

·
Registered
242 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thats too big, Im talking mini dagger style for quick neck stabs in the jungle. But I just saw the thread on Dons Extreme guide rod and I am VERY interested.

·
Registered
539 Posts
A proper "Shanking" requires some found object adapted for puncturing human flesh. So, if you want to melt a tootbrush handle onto the end of an XD....well, you probably shouldn't tell anyone here about it. But if you want to show some monstrous sense of style and, say, tack weld a bunch of sixteen penny nails to the slide and then get the whole thing Rhodium Plated, well then I'd like to see the pics. :twisted:

·
Registered
768 Posts
un eyed hombre gordo:
'quixdraw... Where do you get this s**t? :D'

miles of files......and a secratary willing to BEND OVER BACKWARDS to help me keep track of them.

·
Registered
415 Posts

·
Registered
9,135 Posts
quixdraw said:
un eyed hombre gordo:
'quixdraw... Where do you get this s**t? :D'

miles of files......and a secratary willing to BEND OVER BACKWARDS to help me keep track of them.

How much do you pay her?????????????????????????

·
Registered
3,263 Posts
not enough. :twisted:

However look for the thread about Don's Extreme Guide Rod. I believe he was adapting arrowheads to the guide rod. (sick fooker) :twisted:

·
Registered
2,137 Posts
CmptrN3rd said:
Thats too big, Im talking mini dagger style for quick neck stabs in the jungle. But I just saw the thread on Dons Extreme guide rod and I am VERY interested.
I'm sure the need for quick neck stabs in the jungle comes up in your life quite a bit but you must realize that it's not something the rest of us regularly face...therefore you'll probably have to manufacture your own quick-jungle-neck-stabber or have it custom made by some quick-jungle-neck-stabber customizer.

brad cook

·
Registered
2,534 Posts
DigMe said:
I'm sure the need for quick neck stabs in the jungle comes up in your life quite a bit but you must realize that it's not something the rest of us regularly face...therefore you'll probably have to manufacture your own quick-jungle-neck-stabber or have it custom made by some quick-jungle-neck-stabber customizer.

brad cook
Well I hope you're happy. I just about spit coffee all over my keyboard. :)

1 - 20 of 26 Posts