Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well as the topic title says, I am interested in Gun Belts. I am looking for a leather belt to wear every day 24/7. I have seen a few models but what do you all recommend or have seen or even used/ are using ?

·
Registered
347 Posts
I'm currently using the Hume belt from www.pistol-gear.com. Good sturdy belt (better than the cheap leather belts I've been wearing for years) and it really does make a massive difference in carrying. My biggest thing was having a gun belt that didn't scream "gun belt", and while its thicker than most, it just looks like a normal belt, and its comfortable, and priced pretty good.

Matthew

·
Registered
2,137 Posts
Do a search here man we've had several discussions on gun belts in the last few weeks but we usually have them in the accessories forum.

Rafter S is good as are the gun belts from www.gunnersalley.com

brad cook

·
Registered
16 Posts
I just recieved my "house brand" belt From Gunners Alley today, and I'm very pleased with it so far. It looks to be very well made, and its quite thick and stiff. I chose the Cordovan color with the nickle buckle, and its a sharp looking belt. Time will tell how it holds up, but I think this will be the last belt I buy for a while.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts