Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Simpson was convicted of kidnapping. He will be sentenced on 12/3 and is looking at 30 years. Maybe now while he is in prison, he may have better luck locating his wifes and Mr. Goldmans' murderer, since he was not able to find them while playing golf in the Florida sunshine.

A quote from the movie Caddyshack from ty " Be the ball " well O.J. if you want to find a murder you must think like them, breathe like them, live like them and act like them. Well I would say he has an excellent chance of find the murderer now, don't you agree.....:mrgreen:

·
Premium Member
5,314 Posts
Simpson was convicted of kidnapping. He will be sentenced on 12/3 and is looking at 30 years. Maybe now while he is in prison, he may have better luck locating his wifes and Mr. Goldmans' murderer, since he was not able to find them while playing golf in the Florida sunshine.

A quote from the movie Caddyshack from ty " Be the ball " well O.J. if you want to find a murder you must think like them, breathe like them, live like them and act like them. Well I would say he has an excellent chance of find the murderer now, don't you agree.....:mrgreen:
Awsome good to see justice served. That is the best news I have heard in a while.
Pat

·
Premium Member
1,141 Posts
GOOD....Ill bet the Goldman family is throwing a block party....

the jerk needed to be convicted in the first trial..

What goes around..........comes around.......

·
Registered
4,421 Posts

·
Registered
732 Posts
Brain dead gets away with Murder everybody is watching him and he thinks he can still jump seats in an Airport.

Micheal Vic OJ and next will be Jason Williams real good role models.

Pete V

·
Premium Member
1,821 Posts
Karma is a b****

·
Registered
3,210 Posts
When do the riots start?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts