Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

I've had it for a few weeks now, and I love it. So... hey.

·
Registered
156 Posts
My first handgun purchase was a XD45 service last year and even though I've bought a few more since then it's still the first gun I shoot when I go to the range. Welcome to the forums.

·
Premium Member
4,842 Posts
Welcome, nice pistol.

·
Premium Member
4,949 Posts
Nice, I am picking up one of these tomorrow with TFO's for $450. Can't wait!

·
Registered
153 Posts
Hey Dismal, I was Born and Raised in Boulder, went to School at CSU. Congrats on the XD. I think I've had mine for about the same amount of time and I just love it.

·
Premium Member
127,757 Posts
Welcome from Ohio.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Thanks for the warm welcome! I got a smoking deal on it. Paid $530 for the firearm, nights, and the XD kit with 3 magazines. Although I'm not sure which sights they are...they look like trijicons, but don't have the trijicon logo on them.

Ewww, Boulder...

·
Registered
1,588 Posts
You should have lurked a little longer, because then you would have come to the conclusion that the best XD-45 model (mine) has a stainless steel slide, compact frame, and "old-style" (not stamped steet metal) ejector. Oh well, you are allowed to own more than one.

·
Registered
153 Posts
Thanks for the warm welcome! I got a smoking deal on it. Paid $530 for the firearm, nights, and the XD kit with 3 magazines. Although I'm not sure which sights they are...they look like trijicons, but don't have the trijicon logo on them.

Ewww, Boulder...

OK sounds like a really good deal, but I wouldn't buy anymore firearms outta the back of a Lincoln Towncar. :D

And I don't wanna know what's wrong with my hometown. It was cool back in the early Nineties and you'll notice I went to Colorado State instead of C.U. Yeah I'd had enough of Boulder, even back when I was a young idealist.

But, it's still home. I miss the Flagstaff house, Pearl street in Winter, and Boulder Canyon.

·
Premium Member
1,089 Posts
Welcome. It's a great gun. I'm sure you love it and will buy another, and another, ...careful, we'll see you on that "Intervention" show soon, I'm sure.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
OK sounds like a really good deal, but I wouldn't buy anymore firearms outta the back of a Lincoln Towncar. :D

And I don't wanna know what's wrong with my hometown. It was cool back in the early Nineties and you'll notice I went to Colorado State instead of C.U. Yeah I'd had enough of Boulder, even back when I was a young idealist.

But, it's still home. I miss the Flagstaff house, Pearl street in Winter, and Boulder Canyon.
He said he had an FFL, so it's cool right?:rolleyes:

1st: Go Rams
2nd: I really don't mind Boulder. The restaurants are nice, and my wife likes the shopping.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts