Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Banned
1,082 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I received an email from Bravo Company USA at 8:00 am saying that the 30 rounders from MagPul are in stock... I tried to purchase at 8:07 am, and on their site it says "out of stock". So I figured they haven't updated their site yet, I've been checking every 10 mins and still "out of stock"!

GRRRRRRR! WTF!

·
Premium Member
3,187 Posts
I got the email at 6:03am this morning. Sold out in like 30 minutes. If there is a gunshoe near you that Magpul has a table at I can guarantee they will have mags, probably at black, but at this point who cares. They upped the price from $15 - $17 at the show this past Sunday but the had more mags than people could buy.

·
Premium Member
3,006 Posts
I was told that guys on ARFcom are buying like 30-40 mags a piece when they get in stock. And that they have like 300 mags total for their collection.

My question is.... why does one buttwipe need so many mags. He is the dick that is causing this shortage. Share the damn wealth and let the guys that are just getting into the AR game get some.. I don't need three hundred. 10 would be nice.

·
Premium Member
3,187 Posts
I currently have 10 and would like to get my hands on 20 more. That would be 10 for each rifle. I would not need anymore than that. I don't really understand why someone would have 300 or more except to sell them at highly inflated prices when/if a ban comes. I really hope a ban doesn't happen and all the A-holes that bought up everything won't make a penny and infact will loose money when prices come back down. JERKS.

·
Registered
1,588 Posts
Grrrrr!!!.......Not ANOTHER "PMags-out-of-stock" topic. Oh well, I guess I just bumped this topic up to the top again.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Gee, and I'm happy to have one (just for looks) :rolleyes: I ended up with several 10's and 20's. I guess I really don't think I'll need much suppression fire on ground squirrels. Besides that, I'm going to have to paint the bottoms to keep the 7.62x39's seperate from the 5.56 NATO's :???: The BDM .22's are plastic so they're not a problem. Got to love my LEGO BLOCK Rifle :mrgreen:Jack

·
Registered
46 Posts
i got lucky, i guess....
i was at work and thought i would check out the bravo co web site at 12:30pm (lunch) and see what was in stock. found the foliage green ones were in stock and ordered 6 for my self now i'll have 10 of them (all for use by me) .

i log on to my email to print off the invoice and there is a email for the fde in stock dated today and time stamped 8:07am.....lol

·
Registered
160 Posts
I was told that guys on ARFcom are buying like 30-40 mags a piece when they get in stock. And that they have like 300 mags total for their collection.

My question is.... why does one buttwipe need so many mags. He is the dick that is causing this shortage. Share the damn wealth and let the guys that are just getting into the AR game get some.. I don't need three hundred. 10 would be nice.
I would say they buy so many to have when the hi-cap ban takes affect shortly after Hussein takes office. They will harder to get then than they are now. I hope they choke on them.

·
Registered
3,386 Posts
I really don't hate anyone who is buying a lot of magazines. I hate the people who are buying them only with intentions on selling them. Who's to say what people can want to buy or not? I think it's wrong to turn around and sell them to try to make a profit though.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts