Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
620 Posts
Hopefully he missed everything that is important down there. I'd be interested to know what kind of gun he had and what made if fire (gun malfunction or his own stupidity).

·
Registered
620 Posts
I would absolutely cry if the doc told me I couldn't use the equipment anymore. That would be a baaad day.

·
Banned
744 Posts
I HATE stories like this. Why can't the entire story ever be posted with the facts? Gun type, how it "went off"?

There was a story about 2 months ago here in Richmond. A guy was in his car at the taco bell drive thru. Gun "went off" and was all over the news. I emailed and emailed the reporter who was in charge of the story asking if he could get more info. Reporter was a complete douche and acted like he could care less

He cared enough to report the story though. Very similar to this.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

·
Registered
620 Posts
The "gun went off" phrase obviously comes from people that don't understand firearms or how they function. I don't expect everyone to be technical experts on firearms, but I do agree that just simply saying, "the gun went off", is a lazy way of not looking into the full situation.

E for lack of Effort.

·
Registered
134 Posts
Thats why you never carry with one in the tube. :D

jk had to say that just for ron mex. :D

·
Registered
3,378 Posts

·
Registered
134 Posts
Hey now, its 4th of July but it's still early. Lets not start shooting fireworks off just yet. :)

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk
lol, Have a safe 4th Marine.

Semper Fi

·
Registered
7,507 Posts
No holster no gun, easy rule.

Why have anything else in the pocket where the gun is?
Note to self, don't play pocket pool in the same pocket where you "holster" the gun....

·
Registered
134 Posts
Note to self, don't play pocket pool in the same pocket where you "holster" the gun....
I don't think he had a holster. Maybe that was the problem. He couldn't tell the difference between the short barrel and his short pecker. :)

1 - 20 of 23 Posts