Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
No I just bought my mod2 9 it have grip zone on the extension. I think the earlier ones doesn't but now they do. I've taken mine off. Does not like my finger getting pinch.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
No I just bought my mod2 9 it have grip zone on the extension. I think the earlier ones doesn't but now they do. I've taken mine off. Does not like my finger getting pinch.
Thanks. All of the pictures I see for the 9 have the sub-compact extension.

·
Registered
14 Posts
When I bought my mod2 9, the extended magazine had the regular sub compact grip extension. I got my new magazines as part of the promo and it has the grip zone texture on it.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
When I bought my mod2 9, the extended magazine had the regular sub compact grip extension. I got my new magazines as part of the promo and it has the grip zone texture on it.
It looks like they are coming with the grip zone now. I just bought one today. Have to wait for it to come in. Going to call them tomorrow to make sure the one they send has the grip zone. I have ocd, sounds stupid but that would bother me. I bet SA would let you trade your sub compact one for a new grip zone version.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts