Springfield XD Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have an XDM 3.8 compact with pearce pinky extensions on the 13 round mags with no change in round count. Is there any that have the plus 2 rounds?

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Outdoor Forums mobile app

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Pearce makes a standard extension and a +1 which adds one round. I don't know about the +2
Can you give a link? All the ones I found say "does not alter capacity of magazine" or if they do add a round its specifically not for XDM magazines. Thank you.

·
Registered
3,854 Posts
Can you give a link? All the ones I found say "does not alter capacity of magazine" or if they do add a round its specifically not for XDM magazines. Thank you.

In checking the Pearce website, I see they do not offer the +1 for the XDM. My bad, I assumed they would, since they make it for most other Springers.

·
Registered
2,250 Posts
Just put on your full size mag... problem solved. I had the +1 extension for my XDsc. I purchased it off of ebay without reading the description close enough. When I put it on my compact mag it made it as long as my full size mag with only +1 capacity. Also I tried loading my compact mag +1 with the extension on and the mag would not feed properly.
My full size mag gives me +3 over my compact mag. I have since sold the +1 extension and purchased a regular Pierce extension and then modified it by shortening it by about a 1/4". It is still short enough to stay concealed but long enough to give my pinky a resting spot.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts