Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,466 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking for any Grendel owners to find out where you purchased from? It looks like I will have to buy from AA but if there is a dealer out there where I can get a better price I would like to know.

UB

·
Premium Member
13,498 Posts
I am looking for any Grendel owners to find out where you purchased from? It looks like I will have to buy from AA but if there is a dealer out there where I can get a better price I would like to know.

UB
American Airlines is dealing Grendels now? :D

·
Registered
2,736 Posts
I bought barrels and bolts directly from AA, but I understand there is a 3-4 week wait right now. I know Bud's has complete Grendel rifles in stock as do a few other places.

One of my local shops has a 19" Hunter on the rack right now actually.

·
Registered
1,354 Posts
I ordered mine from Midway USA because I had a gift certificate to use. I got an AA complete upper, but they also stock the Sabre Defense uppers in 6.5 Grendel as well. You might check them out...they may have what you are looking for in stock.

·
Premium Member
7,466 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I bought barrels and bolts directly from AA, but I understand there is a 3-4 week wait right now. I know Bud's has complete Grendel rifles in stock as do a few other places.

One of my local shops has a 19" Hunter on the rack right now actually.
Thanks. I am going to direct as I am getting tired of screwing with this. I made calls all day and placed emails. There is a 6-8 week delivery time right now. I called Buds but they never called back.

·
Premium Member
353 Posts
Hmmmm..... I think I like the Grendel idea and I'm thinking of building a Grendel upper myself. Of course, then I'd have to build a lower to go with it :D Keep us informed regarding where/when you order and how long the wait.

Also, does anyone know if there gas piston conversions that work with the Grendel or do those conversions work with any caliber?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts