Springfield XD Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Acquired a gently used XD-40 Service w/ Trijicon sights and a GTL-21 light/laser in a swap for some ham radio gear that was just collecting dust :)
It's going to be a week or so before I'll have a chance to take it for a drive, but I expect no surprises as it came from a trusted source.

It's seriously comfortable in my hand and I'm really looking forward into putting a few rounds through it :)

Anyway... new to this forum, so I thought I'd chime in with a hello from the chilly state o' Maine!

Cheers!
Ron

·
Premium Member
24,944 Posts
hello there

·
Registered
14 Posts
Hey Ron, welcome to the forum. I was in the Portland/Freeport area this summer and wanted to do some shooting but couldn't find a range that would let me shoot for the day...any advice on good places to shoot in the southern Maine area?

I think you're gonna love that XD.

Thanks,
Chamberlain

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hey Ron, welcome to the forum. I was in the Portland/Freeport area this summer and wanted to do some shooting but couldn't find a range that would let me shoot for the day...any advice on good places to shoot in the southern Maine area?

I think you're gonna love that XD.

Thanks,
Chamberlain
Hey Chamberlain,

Unfortunately the selection of ranges in the greater Portland area that are open to the public is pretty thin. I will often drive 45 minutes north-east of Portland to a small outdoor range in Freyburg. A nice place with covered shooting positions that welcomes the public and all calibers. If you're interested I'll grab the coords from the gps in the truck and send 'em to you.

·
Premium Member
32,784 Posts
welcome from Minnesota

·
Registered
6 Posts

·
Registered
620 Posts
Sweet find! Welcome.

·
Registered
11,292 Posts
Another Texan welcomes you! :p

·
Premium Member
22,590 Posts
Welcome to the forum from Louisiana.

·
Registered
6,098 Posts
welcome from ct

·
Registered
892 Posts
Welcome from Wisconsin. Nice looking gun.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts