Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Greetings from south Fla.
Just wanted to say Hi and introduce myself, First let me say that this site is addictive, I purchased my first weapon about 6 months ago, after getting my concealed weapons permit in January of 08, I've spent a lot of time at the local ranges, renting just about every weapon they had, I also did a lot of research online and in person at all the gun shops and shows that i could attend, at he end I narrowed it down to the Sig ,Glock and the Springfield.
The more I fired each gun the better the Springfield felt in my hand, making my decision easier, I have put about 900 rounds thru my XD40SC and man do i love this gun, but eventually I fell in love with the Bi-tone XD45C, I am happy to announce that I just got back home from the Melbourne gun show and guess what followed me home?
That's right an XD45C, well at least my 40 wont be lonley.
I just wanted to thank you all for your great info and sometimes comical advice regarding these great weapon, looks like ill be here for a long long time.:shock:

·
Registered
1,173 Posts
Hello from NC! Welcome
Congrats on you two new XDs!
Maybe your next puchase should be a glock though. You'll want something dependable around should your XDs just go click instead of Bang! hahaha just picking at ya, I like XDs as well. Fine pair of weapons ya have there.

·
Premium Member
24,847 Posts
Welcome from the West Palm Beach area!
Good choice on the XD...you may want to consider picking up a good used Sig as well...They are great guns and really, who wants to only own one gun?!?;)

·
Premium Member
127,168 Posts
Welcome to the forum.

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thank you guys, So Flo I can't help but to agree with you. I'm thinking, P226 Blackwater, Beautiful gun IMO :rolleyes:

·
Registered
182 Posts
Welcome to the forum from VA

·
Registered
2,432 Posts
Welcome from Indiana! Those bi-tones look great, I have 4 my self.

·
Registered
133 Posts
Hey from NC. Got family in Vero and St Pete. I also love my XDSC. I just never get tired of looking at pics either. Welcome!

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks Dale6281, I Travel up to NC three to four times a year, thru the smokey mountains, as you can see by my avatar, I just love to ride those beautiful twisty roads on my sport bikes, as a friend likes to say, Tarmac of the Gods mate, Tarmac of the Gods...

·
Registered
2,097 Posts
Welcome to the forum from CT.

·
Registered
4,849 Posts
Congrats on your new weapon. Welcome from Minnesota.

·
Premium Member
437 Posts
Welcome from MI

·
Registered
1,009 Posts
Welcome from Michigan.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts