Springfield XD Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys new guy here I joined being that I plan on joining team xdm soon although to be honest I'm stuck right now trying to decide on the xdm9 3.8 compact, glock 19 or the cz75 p07 the p07 is sooo cheap for what u get . It's a hard decision. But the xdm just seems like I'll get the most value ether way I hope to learn a lot from you guys any advise would be appreciated thanks!

·
Registered
1,425 Posts
Welcome to the forum from the Mid West!

I have no experience with Glock or CZ. I like the fit of the XDM personally.

·
Premium Member
128,168 Posts
Welcome from Ohio.

·
Premium Member
4,971 Posts
Welcome from Central Florida.

·
Registered
22,575 Posts
Welcome from Louisiana.

·
Registered
3,552 Posts
Welcome from New Jersey

·
Registered
1,328 Posts
Welcome to the forum from Georgia. I don't have any experience with non-XDm handguns but I would suggest (if you haven't already done so) that you see if you can rent one of each at a range and try them out - see which one fits best and which one you can shoot best.

·
Registered
22,575 Posts
Welcome from Louisiana!

·
Super Moderator
46,418 Posts
Welcome to the forum!

·
Registered
4,866 Posts
greetings and welcome to the forum.

I don't have experience with all of the ones you are trying to decide on, but I did run an early gen. GLock 23... (similar to the G-19)..... and hated it. Never worked for me.

Currently have a full size XDM .40 and the XDM Compact 9mm. LOVE the XDM's.
A little biased since my experience with the GLock was so bad..... each gun is different for everyone.....

As you make your decision.... (guys, please excuse me here)..... but you also may want to throw the S&W M&P9c into the mix. We have one of those too and really like it a lot. Just for thoughts.

·
Premium Member
27,915 Posts
Welcome from Florida!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts