Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all,

Just wanted to introduce myself. I am new to this hobby/lifestyle/addiction/sport, and just got my XD 9 tactical in the mail today. Very happy with my purchase. Can't wait to take it to the range

I was hoping those in the know could point me towards some good sites where I can get some accessories

Specifically:

A captive recoil spring-rod set up
Trigger components

and perhaps let me in on what you have done to your XD to customize it and make it one of a kind.

Cheers

A

·
Registered
11,293 Posts
Welcome to the Forum from Texas, and to the XD family!

·
Registered
5,765 Posts
welcome from down in the southwest - you have bought a great handgun, and you have joined a great site with many helpful and experienced members - hope you enjoy both as much as I have

·
Premium Member
4,479 Posts
Welcome from Wonderful Wyoming.

·
Registered
343 Posts
Welcome from Cajun country! All I've done so far is stipple the grip to reduce slipping. Also makes for a nice look IMO. New sights coming soon.

·
Premium Member
4,971 Posts
Welcome from Central Florida!

·
Registered
22,575 Posts
Welcome from Louisiana!

·
Registered
3,765 Posts
Hello and welcome to the forum from Northern California!

·
Registered
1,361 Posts
Welcome to the forum from Ohio. Springer Precision and Powder River Precision are two great places for accessories and custom work. They are also sponsors to this forum. Check em out.

·
Premium Member
23,670 Posts
hello there

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Thanks for the warm welcome. I can tell already that the xd family is a warm bunch. Looking forward to learning and being a part of the community. Hope everyone had a good weekend.

Cheers

A

·
Registered
4,497 Posts
Welcome to the forum and let the mods begin...:)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts