Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Howdy All.

Checking in from Philomath, OR.

Glad I found this site! I already have an XD45 Compact (LOVE it!), and now I'm just starting to look for an XD9 sub-compact. I'm going to check this week with a couple of local dealers to see what/if they have any in stock. If not, can anyone recommend an on-line dealer that I could purchase and have shipped from, taking into account price/availability, and of course, customer service?

Many Thanks!

·
Premium Member
265 Posts
Welcome from denver CO, good luck finding a xd9 sc i have one for my EDC and i love it.

·
Registered
2,097 Posts
Welcome to the forum from CT.

·
Premium Member
127,889 Posts
Welcome from Ohio.

·
Premium Member
2,050 Posts
Welcome fellow Oregonian. You might try Gallery of Guns and use their Gun Genie engine. I did a quick search and found several XD9 SC's. They seem fairly cheap there too, though I've never bought anything from them. Might also check Gunbroker.com. Good luck!

·
Registered
4,849 Posts
Welcome from Minnesota!

·
Registered
2,432 Posts
Welcome from Indiana!

·
Registered
54 Posts
Greetings fellow Oregonian. So what's your experience with Philomath guns in your town? My father-in-law has been in and said the store just keeps going in the back rooms and all full guns. I use their website for local pricing and it's hard to beat their prices around here. Was hoping to get a SC9 from them at some point soon.

MJ

1 - 13 of 13 Posts