Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Most people call me Master, however you all can call me Bryan.

I'm a software developer and network engineer in Indiana. It's a horrible place, dont come here, in fact can I live with you?

My interests are pretty diverse. WRC Rally(watching they wont let me drive), D1GP(that's professional drifting), Warhammer 40k miniature painting, Photography, Video Games, programming, music, anime and probably a lot more. Target shooting will be a new interest.

I just bought my XDM and will pick it up this thursday as I was delayed. I bought the XDM in .40SW compact and it will be the first gun I have personally owned. All the guns I have fired so far have been those of friends. Originally I was looking to buy a 1911 until I held the XDM. I love the way it feels, but I don't like how long the trigger pull is. I figure I will run several hundred rounds through it to see if I adjust, or if I want to get a springer trigger job done on it. As a new gun owner I figure there will be lots of people here to provide me with tons of suggestions. I've already been reading through the forums here for several days as well as watching youtube videos.

·
Premium Member
4,479 Posts
Welcome from Wonderful Wyoming.

·
Registered
4,495 Posts
Welcome to the forum...:)

·
Registered
3,765 Posts
Hello and welcome to the forum from Nothern California!

·
Super Moderator
46,392 Posts
Welcome!

·
Registered
763 Posts
Welcome from NC

·
Registered
22,574 Posts
Welcome to the fourm from Louisiana